Thursday, July 21, 2011

Solitary Session, notes from The Watt

   The heat, the job, the family...we just couldn't put it together this week.  So no post swell wingfest, no beer.  NO BEER??!!  Nope. Well, maybe. (I am enjoying a cold brew as I delineate this blurb). Myself? Though late outta work, I managed to grab the stick and hit Holiday's on 66th for 'bout an hour plus.
66th Street Solitary, but no confinement.  7/21
 











   Carving a lone session, the waves were pretty much a repeat of Sunday.  Mostly knee to thigh rights pushed and chopped by a southeasterly wind. The churn created enough closeout action to stay alert.  Bad enough no grub,  but a broken board too... would not be cool.  Don't take much.  I squeezed enough in to gimme my fix for the night... even a light floater. Left with stoke.  Nothing more to ask for.

Stick 'round til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment